We’re excited to announce that we’ll be offering the following in Orange County in 2019…
- STEM³ Academy to open in Fall 2019- now enrolling for grades K-12
- Events, open houses, and lecture series on future opportunities in STEM for young people with social and learning differences
- Very Special Innovation Fair – free, family-friendly showcase of discovery and imagination that is equal parts science fair, high-tech exhibition, art show, and community carnival
- STEM summer camp (July 8 – 19), which includes game design, electronics & circuits, engineering & design, and digital animation
- Focus groups on unmet needs in Orange County for K-12 students with social and learning differences
Please contact us if you would like us to come to your organization and share current research and perspectives on future opportunities in STEM for young people with social and learning differences.
To receive updates, make sure to sign up for our email list!