We’re excited to announce the following in Orange County…
- STEM³ Academy is now enrolling for grades K-12. Read more about The Help Group’s expansion into Orange County.
- Events, open houses, and lecture series on future opportunities in STEM for young people with social and learning differences
- Very Special Innovation Fair – free, family-friendly showcase of discovery and imagination that is equal parts science fair, high-tech exhibition, art show, and community carnival
- STEM summer camp includes game design, electronics & circuits, engineering & design, and digital animation
- Focus groups on unmet needs in Orange County for K-12 students with social and learning differences
- In partnership with The Help Group Learning Center in Orange County, STEM³ Academy OC students can take STEM after school classes. To learn more, click here or contact Dr. Ellis Crasnow at firstname.lastname@example.org or 818-623-6386.
Please contact us if you would like us to come to your organization and share current research and perspectives on future opportunities in STEM for young people with social and learning differences.
To receive updates, make sure to sign up for our email list!