We nurture individual expression and creativity. The culture of the school is to build a sense of curiosity and exploration and a thirst for learning. Projects and assignments require students to use what they know and encourage them to apply knowledge in innovative ways.
• Rigorous, integrated college preparatory curriculum emphasizes interconnections between science, technology, engineering, mathematics and the humanities
• Fosters critical thinking and intellectual curiosity by providing courses and classes that emphasize depth as well as breadth of understanding
• Asset-based, rather than a commonly used deficit model, develops the particular skills and interests of students
• Collaborative teaching and learning environment explores and refines the ways students with autism learn best
• Encourages students to develop meaningful relationships with peers and faculty rooted in honesty, respect and responsibility